Saturday 14 June 2014

Why I don't visit Malachyte often..

Posted by Kitsune at 05:02
I love my friends and the Granok are awesome! But I like to give advance warning before visiting Malachyte. This is her in her rocket-house:


Yep, that's her bed behind her with underwear hanging off of it. I'm all for the freedom to be who you want to be and to do what you want to do and I didn't think I had limits until I took a closer look at that Granok bed of hers..


...I have no words. I'm just going to concentrate on her plushie Rowsdower instead of the camera and light. I mean, I'd be fine with this if she believed in walls.. or locks.. or something that means I might not just walk in on one of her recording sessions!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chez Sugarblossom~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos