Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Little Rowsdower

Posted by Kitsune at 03:41

I love my little rowsdower plushie, he's so squishy and cuddly! Everyone should have a rowsdower plushie and I know there's a demand for them because they're going for a few gold on the auction house. I sold my spare one the other day and my hand was practically bitten off by someone wanting to pay the buyout price of two gold! I was pretty shocked really as the good people of Tremor Ridge aren't really stingy with their rowsdower plushies and anyone can go get one for free.

Tremor Ridge is super easy to find, it's in the north of Algoroc, just follow the main road. When you're there you'll find that the field of fuzzy rowsdowers is littered with mines!

Be careful Mr. Rowsdower!!
If you help the locals clear these landmines they tend to be super grateful and there's a chance you'll earn one of those coveted plushies. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chez Sugarblossom~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos