Monday 16 June 2014

Flossy!!

Posted by Kitsune at 01:57
I just thought I'd take a moment to introduce you to someone very important to me. He's called Flossy, and he is mine, he is my Flossy ♥

This is my Woolie mount, I had intended to get something more.. I don't know equine? But.. look at his face and his gorgeously fuzzy body, how could I not? I called him Flossy because after looking at him for a while and riding him around I really wanted some candyfloss!

He's great to ride and a surprisingly good jumper. When I do get around to developing my plot of land more I will definitely need to set aside a special place for him. I know one day I may get a hoverboard but it will never hold a candle to how lovely my Flossy is (even if he did eat one of my socks for some reason!)

Oh, oh! And guess what? His tail (sort of) matches mine! It's like destiny or something!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chez Sugarblossom~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos