Thursday 12 June 2014

Free Chua-Tech Loading Arm

Posted by Kitsune at 03:50
Want a free decor item? Of course you do! Today I'm going to tell you where you can pick up this item:






A Chua-Tech Loading Arm! It's a sort of robotic thingy for lifting heavy things or something, I don't know. What I do know is that my friends Malachyte and Trinket have used theirs on their homesteads so this is what they look like:


I'm pretty sure you can get one of these in Algoroc but as I've never been there I'm going to have to tell you about where in Celestion I found mine and update you later on where in Algoroc they are. The Loading Arms are challenge rewards for two Celestion challenges. So if you do these you have a good chance of getting one (and even if you fail to get one you can repeat the challenges every 30 minutes!)

Both of these challenges Construct Deconstructor and Licking Lolli-Lopps are in the southeast of Celestion:



Construct Deconstructor
This is a very straightforward challenge, only made difficult if there are a lot of other hunters around. All you have to do is destroy the constructs in Exo-Site N22 (go through Camp Viridian to get there). Only constructs count so be sure to only hit things that are 100% metal and you should be fine!

As this is a challenge where you fight things you also have a small chance of picking up extra decor items as drops. When I went to check this challenge to write this I got an extra bonus of a 'Feathered Moodie Mask' from one of the constructs. What he was doing with it was beyond me, but yay! New decor item!


Licking Lolli-Lopps
I like the Lopps, they're fun! In their village of Hijunga you get the chance to go dreamwalking with them by picking up and licking Lolli-Lopps. No, I am not making this up! It's trippy but kind of amazing! You can take any route through the village you like but below is my favourite route as it always gets me at least a bronze challenge reward (provided nobody else is on a dreamwalk as well)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chez Sugarblossom~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos