Tuesday 17 June 2014

Don't let me rip you off..

Posted by Kitsune at 02:08
Please don't let me rip you off.. I hate doing it, I really do but I can't help myself. If you're going to list something at the auction house make sure you're going to get a profit from it, otherwise what's the point?

Here's an example from last week:


An auction for 3 Fancy Hanging Lamps, my house could use some illumination so I checked what the base vendor price for the lights are to see if this seemed like a reasonable deal.


At the time your average vendor would give you 14 silver 78 copper for a single lamp, so the auction current bid was a bit of a steal. Sometimes I'll gamble and enter the bidding on something. However, on this one I bought all three lamps outright for 40 silver, knowing that if it turned out they weren't a good fit for my house I could sell them to a vendor for a small profit (4 silver 34 copper to be exact!)


And that was a small profit compared to other bargains I found on the auction house. Please stop doing this, make sure you list things at above the vendor price. Unless of course you're wanting to give something away for cheap as a charitable act, in which case - thank you kind strangers for my cheap decor items! ♥ But if it's not on purpose, stop it, it makes me feel bad.. but I have poor impulse control..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chez Sugarblossom~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos